PCMA-Connect is a LinkedIn Group and online networking community for registered attendees of the 2013 Specialty Pharmacy Business Forum. The Group allows conference attendees to connect and stay connected before, during and after the SPBF.
As those familiar with PCMA's conferences know, our speakers and topics address the most insightful and relevant industry issues. Additionally, PCMA-Connect offers unmatched business networking opportunities by allowing registered SPBF attendees to communicate with other SPBF attendees.
PCMA-Connect lets you:
- Review the list of SPBF attendees
- Identify and message with other Group member attendees
- Coordinate onsite meetings (Attendees must then contact PCMA to reserve private meeting rooms.)
Reserving Meeting Rooms
PCMA has a number of semi-private meeting rooms available for onsite meetings. We encourage all SPBF attendees to join/use PCMA-Connect to contact other Group members and to schedule meetings before arriving at the conference.
Meeting Room Details:
- Shared meeting rooms are office cube-like structures with four 8’ high walls and a door located within the Wynn’s Lafite Ballroom.
- Rooms are offered for half-hour or hour-long intervals on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rooms will be set to fit 12 people around a table.
- Water, coffee and soda stations will be set in Lafite and refreshed throughout the day. Meeting attendees are welcome to bring breakfast and lunch from the main buffet into these rooms but additional food and beverage may not be ordered.
- These rooms will not accommodate AV, nor do they provide access to Wi-Fi or power to charge phones or computers.
- Please note that anyone entering any PCMA meeting space, including these rooms, must be registered for the SPBF and wearing a badge.